Cade-Kong

I had this printed on A2 card a few weeks ago but it was on hold because I didn’t have the correct adapter for the LCD screen (upgraded from the 8" screen as well).

It looks amazing thank you, the picture doesn’t do it justice. Thanks again Findon :)

1 Like

Great to see this on someone else’s machine :)

WOW!!! awesome design!!! Love the retro look!! I just got my picade but haven’t assembled it… was thinking of printing out the artwork first then start piecing it together… BUT link doesn’t work anymore :( can you post it again? Thanks…
PS the 12inch screen looks huge!!! and amazing!!! time to upgrade my little 8" that came with the kit :(

Hi Findon,

I am late to the party here. Can you please re-post your files? They are unavailable again on your last link…

THanks!

Hey guys, give me a couple of minutes to dig out the links… someone was hosting the files somewhere on another thread…

Try this…

Awesome Findon!!!

Voici mon modéle PICADE DONKEY KONG Finalisé et merci pour votre partage des ARTWORK Picade
Cordialement Starwing

1 Like

Très bon travail!
Un vrai jeu d’arcade classique!

Very good work!
A real classic arcade game!

Hi @findon. I’m really impressed by this. Any chance you could send me a copy of the artwork? None of the links above are working. Thanks in advance :)

@beZa I don’t suppose you have a copy of @findon Donkey Kong graphics?