I understand what you mean now. I'd thought it was the screws originally since I got a little carried away with a long screw and it started to separate the screen assembly.
We've identified what the problem is and are looking into a solution to prevent this happening. It will probably be in the form of some thin (1mm) rubber feet to ensure that the layers can't be pushed up against the front so forcefully.
For now try removing your screen completely from the frame and seeing if you can get the front to re-attach in a satisfactory position. The glue might still be malleable enough to repair it. If all else fails, drop us a support email!