Pirate Radio Volume Down Not Working

Hi.

Technically you shouldn’t need to report it, as it was sent to a Pimoroni staff member, and you were on the CC. Consider it reported, although I’m sure the flag icon works in private messages as well as public, so perhaps try that? If you went through the introduction :robot: chatbot, it instructs you how to report… click the three dots next to the Reply, then the Flag icon when it appears.

Be acutely aware that should you disagree with the wording or substance of a private message, you are encouraged to respond in kind. What is considered “nasty” or “threatening” (??) or “hostile” by someone might just as easily be considered “obvious” and “factual” to others. Language is funny.

Also, please be aware the originator sent it privately out of consideration, and CC’d you because you were part of the discussion.

Have a great day.

PS: Does anyone know if there is a “block user” function? There are certain people I’d rather not hear from, whilst trying to give and get assistance on Pimoroni’s site. No, wait, nevermind. I think I can tolerate differing opinions on a global forum. Question withdrawn. Carry on.

oh you made it public, nice!

Dunno why… your RESPONSE to Rogue, which I get stuck reading, was as annoying as it was condescending, what you were claiming he was being. I was trying to get you to understand how your words come across. It’s simply amazes me. Or no, not the right word. I would say “well you get the idea” but, well, no, it’s clear you do not. Which is fine.

But now every user gets to weigh in, when you could have left it private. So I can only assume you enjoy disruption and chaos. Here’s hoping all our posts on this subject are deleted and we can go forward…

Ahoy.

As an outsider alerted to this issue through flags, it’s not easy for me to pick a course of action I think will defuse the matter as quickly as possible but for the time being I’m locking this thread because it has got so woefully off topic that it serves nobodies best interests.

@boblovesyou @razor762 I am happy to delete the above posts and let us continue as if it never happened, but in future @boblovesyou please leave the moderating and reprimanding to us! I’m not making any judgement on who’s right or wrong, simply that the right to dole out justice here is reserved by moderators.

3 Likes