Pirate Radio

Hi,
I bought a Pirate Radio kit. I did the assembly by following the guide “Assembling Pirate Radio”.
For Internet radio, I have used the guide “Internet Radio on your Pirate Radio”.
After a few minutes of operation vlc crashes. If I restart VLCD service it works again but
the VU meter and buttons do not.
What should I do to solve this problem?
For the OS, I am under 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch-lite.
Thanks for the help.

Try replacing your /etc/asound.conf with this:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pimoroni/pivumeter/df8d9f5dc9edd4c91b3009771cd95bbf039ec58f/dependencies/etc/asound.conf

I hope to replace the version that’s installed with this one, once I gain confidence that the fix works.

There appears a problem with the dmix plugin in Stretch that corrupts the audio buffer and causes Pi VU Meter to crash. This conf file removes dmix.

You may also want to follow the steps here for pop reduction: https://gist.github.com/Gadgetoid/3301cec3e47495e75b31d3120d8f17d9

Hi,
Thank you for the answer.
I’ll try it on.

My Pirate radio has some problems aswell.

After trying the pop reduction gist, I get a really gabled bit of audio before it starts after a few seconds.

There is no pop but the garbled sound is even worse! I don’t think I made a mistake following the tutorial but it could be useful to have full complete correct versions of the files to copy and paste in.

Hi,
The modification of the asound.conf file solved the problem of vlc crashing.
For the others modifications, I have not heard much improvement.
There are commutations noises. Can they’s resolved?
Thanks for the help.

Hi,
After some tests, for me the most satisfying solution is the modification of asound.conf.
On the other hand, it substitutes a hard/soft problem under the following conditions:

• when the play/stop button (>||) is pressed the speaker is traversed by a current of approximately 1 A (4 V DC at the terminals of the speaker).
    The speaker temperature is more than 70 ° C after 4 hours.
    (The kit consumes more energy in pause than in operation) ;)
    I have temporarily solved the problem by inserting a blocking capacitor in series with the speaker. (conventional in the amplifiers)
    Regards
1 Like

This is strange- almost like VLC is holding the audio device open with the last sample value- we noticed something like this before with YouTube but could never replicate it. I’ll need to set up a test and look into it again.

Hi,
There is no problem, you can replicate the state with the test of the hold button.

See my answer here: Pirate-Radio, pivumeter, Stretch

Thank’s for the answer

Hi,
I bought a Pirate Radio kit and followed build and install guides but The web interface daemon is not starting. I am unable to connect to the GUI via the Pi’s IP address or .local name below is “script loading text”. there are some failures that occur in both current stretch and stretch-lite imgs .

login as: pi
pi@10.0.0.121’s password:
Linux raspberrypi 4.14.71+ #1145 Fri Sep 21 15:06:38 BST 2018 armv6l

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Sat Oct 27 22:08:25 2018

SSH is enabled and the default password for the ‘pi’ user has not been changed.
This is a security risk - please login as the ‘pi’ user and type ‘passwd’ to set a new password.

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ curl https://get.pimoroni.com/spotipy | bash
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 42761 100 42761 0 0 34104 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:–:-- 34126

This script will install everything needed to use
Spotify Python Server

Always be careful when running scripts and commands copied
from the internet. Ensure they are from a trusted source.

If you want to see what this script does before running it,
you should run: ‘curl https://get.pimoroni.com/spotipy

Do you wish to continue? [y/N] y

Checking environment…
Updating apt indexes…

Checking hardware requirements…

Checking for dependencies…
patch is already installed

Finalising Install…

Setting up spotipy…

Refreshing sources…
Updating apt indexes…

Installing mopidy…
Installing mopidy-alsamixer…
Installing mopidy-local-sqlite…
Installing mopidy-spotify…
Collecting mopidy-iris
Downloading https://www.piwheels.org/simple/mopidy-iris/Mopidy_Iris-3.28.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.0MB)
100% |¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦| 7.0MB 11kB/s
Requirement already satisfied: tornado<5.0,>=3.2 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from mopidy-iris)
Requirement already satisfied: setuptools>=3.3 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from mopidy-iris)
Collecting ConfigObj>=5.0.6 (from mopidy-iris)
Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/64/61/079eb60459c44929e684fa7d9e2fdca403f67d64dd9dbac27296be2e0fab/configobj-5.0.6.tar.gz
Requirement already satisfied: requests>=2.0.0 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from mopidy-iris)
Requirement already satisfied: Mopidy>=2.0 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from mopidy-iris)
Collecting Mopidy-Local-Images>=1.0 (from mopidy-iris)
Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/0d/76/e49b06e6d2a7aa4b94a407ab400e138acbd0e01791adfdc5492084da5411/Mopidy_Local_Images-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Collecting pylast>=1.6.0 (from mopidy-iris)
Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/8c/00/815aa4bdf0f0b2168523098001937379d1fdc0e484a1545d896c9ee65b45/pylast-2.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: six in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from ConfigObj>=5.0.6->mopidy-iris)
Requirement already satisfied: Pykka>=1.1 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from Mopidy-Local-Images>=1.0->mopidy-iris)
Requirement already satisfied: uritools>=1.0 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from Mopidy-Local-Images>=1.0->mopidy-iris)
Requirement already satisfied: ipaddress>=1.0.6 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from uritools>=1.0->Mopidy-Local-Images>=1.0->mopidy-iris)
Building wheels for collected packages: ConfigObj
Running setup.py bdist_wheel for ConfigObj … done
Stored in directory: /root/.cache/pip/wheels/f1/e4/16/4981ca97c2d65106b49861e0b35e2660695be7219a2d351ee0
Successfully built ConfigObj
Installing collected packages: ConfigObj, Mopidy-Local-Images, pylast, mopidy-iris
Successfully installed ConfigObj-5.0.6 Mopidy-Local-Images-1.0.0 mopidy-iris-3.28.1 pylast-2.4.0
Collecting mopidy-ttsgpio
Downloading https://www.piwheels.org/simple/mopidy-ttsgpio/Mopidy_TtsGpio-1.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Requirement already satisfied: Mopidy>=0.18 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from mopidy-ttsgpio)
Requirement already satisfied: setuptools in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from mopidy-ttsgpio)
Requirement already satisfied: Pykka>=1.1 in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from mopidy-ttsgpio)
Installing collected packages: mopidy-ttsgpio
Successfully installed mopidy-ttsgpio-1.0.2

Configuring mopidy…

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pylast/init.py:51: UserWarning: You are using pylast with Python 2. Pylast will soon be Python 3 only. More info: https://github.com/pylast/pylast/issues/265
UserWarning,
patching file /home/pi/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf
Hunk #4 FAILED at 61.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 51 (offset -16 lines).
Hunk #6 succeeded at 155 (offset 76 lines).
Hunk #7 FAILED at 125.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 148.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 150.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 166.
Hunk #11 succeeded at 190 (offset 7 lines).
5 out of 11 hunks FAILED – saving rejects to file /home/pi/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf.rej

Enter your Spotify account user name: jemartel1@msn.com
Enter your Spotify account password: N1c#oLA$
Synchronizing state of mopidy.service with SysV service script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install.
Executing: /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable mopidy

What product would you like to configure?

0 : (leave audio unconfigured)
1 : pHAT BEAT
2 : pHAT DAC
3 : Speaker pHAT

Enter an option [0-3]:1

Setting up pHAT BEAT…

Adding user mopidy' to groupgpio’ …
Adding user mopidy to group gpio
Done.

pHAT Beat
Note: pHAT Beat uses the I2S interface
The on-board audio chip will be disabled if you proceed!

Checking environment…

Checking for packages required for GPIO control…
raspi-gpio is already installed
RPi.GPIO installed and up-to-date

pHAT Beat comes with examples and documentation that you may wish to install.
Performing a full install will ensure those resources are installed,
along with all required dependencies. It may however take a while!

alsa-utils is already installed
wiringpi is already installed

Installing python-phatbeat…
install ok installed
Installing python3-phatbeat…
install ok installed

Checking for additional software…

Downloading examples and documentation…
Resources for your pHAT Beat were copied to
/home/pi/Pimoroni/phatbeat

Finalising Install…

Adding i2s-mmap overlay to /boot/config.txt

Adding hifiberry-dac overlay to /boot/config.txt

snd_bcm2835 unloaded (on-board audio disabled)

Pulse config backed up to: /home/pi/Pimoroni/phatbeat

Purging existing Pulse Audio config…

Installing Pulse Audio…

Pulse Audio Pop Reduction

Checking environment…

patch is already installed
pulseaudio is required
Installing pulseaudio…

Finalising Install…

Attempting to patch /etc/pulse/default.pa
Successfully patched /etc/pulse/default.pa
Temporary backup copied to /tmp/filef0qg3G

Adding configuration to /etc/pulse/client.conf

Configuring Pulse Audio as a service…
Creating Pulse Audio service config /etc/systemd/system/pulseaudio.service
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/default.target.wants/pulseaudio.service ? /etc/systemd/system/pulseaudio.service.

All done!
Cloning into ‘pivumeter’…
remote: Enumerating objects: 49, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (49/49), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (34/34), done.
remote: Total 49 (delta 2), reused 37 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
Unpacking objects: 100% (49/49), done.

Pi VU Meter

— Warning —

Always be careful when running scripts and commands
copied from the internet. Ensure they are from a
trusted source.

Checking for required packages…
build-essential is already installed
autoconf is required
Updating apt indexes…

Reading package lists…

Installing autoconf…
automake is already installed
libtool is required
Installing libtool…
libasound2-dev is required
Installing libasound2-dev…
libfftw3-dev is required
Installing libfftw3-dev…
wiringpi is already installed

Compiling Pi VU Meter…
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in ‘.’.
libtoolize: linking file ‘./ltmain.sh’
configure.ac:6: installing ‘./compile’
configure.ac:6: installing ‘./config.guess’
configure.ac:6: installing ‘./config.sub’
configure.ac:3: installing ‘./install-sh’
configure.ac:3: installing ‘./missing’
Makefile.am: installing ‘./INSTALL’
Makefile.am: installing ‘./COPYING’ using GNU General Public License v3 file
Makefile.am: Consider adding the COPYING file to the version control system
Makefile.am: for your code, to avoid questions about which license your project uses
Makefile.am: installing ‘./depcomp’
checking for a BSD-compatible install… /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane… yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p… /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk… no
checking for mawk… mawk
checking whether make sets (MAKE)... yes checking whether make supports nested variables... yes checking build system type... armv6l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf checking host system type... armv6l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf checking how to print strings... printf checking for style of include used by make... GNU checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3 checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm checking whether ln -s works... yes checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864 checking how to convert armv6l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf file names to armv6l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert armv6l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... no checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for ar... ar checking for archiver @FILE support... @ checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok checking for sysroot... no checking for a working dd... /bin/dd checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1 checking for mt... mt checking if mt is a manifest tool... no checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E checking for ANSI C header files... yes checking for sys/types.h... yes checking for sys/stat.h... yes checking for stdlib.h... yes checking for string.h... yes checking for memory.h... yes checking for strings.h... yes checking for inttypes.h... yes checking for stdint.h... yes checking for unistd.h... yes checking for dlfcn.h... yes checking for objdir... .libs checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes checking whether to build shared libraries... yes checking whether to build static libraries... yes checking for gcc... (cached) gcc checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3 checking whether ln -s works... yes checking for wiringPiSetup in -lwiringPi... yes checking for snd_pcm_open in -lasound... yes checking for fftw_plan_dft_r2c_1d in -lfftw3... yes checking for log in -lm... yes checking that generated files are newer than configure... done configure: creating ./config.status config.status: creating Makefile config.status: executing depfiles commands config.status: executing libtool commands depbase=`echo src/pivumeter.lo | sed 's|[^/]*|.deps/&|;s|.lo$||';\ /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter\ 0.44\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/pivumeter.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/pivumeter.lo src/pivumeter.c &&\ mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/pivumeter.lo -MD -MP -MF src/.deps/pivumeter.Tpo -c src/pivumeter.c -fPIC -DPIC -o src/.libs/pivumeter.o src/pivumeter.c: In function ‘level_stop’: src/pivumeter.c:92:42: warning: unused parameter ‘scope’ [-Wunused-parameter] static void level_stop(snd_pcm_scope_t * scope) ^~~~~ src/pivumeter.c: In function ‘_snd_pcm_scope_pivumeter_open’: src/pivumeter.c:284:24: warning: unused parameter ‘root’ [-Wunused-parameter] snd_config_t * root, snd_config_t * conf) ^~~~ src/pivumeter.c: In function ‘level_update’: src/pivumeter.c:171:19: warning: ‘max_decay_temp’ is used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized] meter_level_l = get_channel_level(0, level, offset, size1, size2, max_decay, max_decay_temp); ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/pivumeter.lo -MD -MP -MF src/.deps/pivumeter.Tpo -c src/pivumeter.c -o src/pivumeter.o >/dev/null 2>&1 depbase=echo src/devices/scroll-phat.lo | sed 's|[^/]|.deps/&|;s|\.lo||';\ /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter\ 0.44\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/scroll-phat.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/devices/scroll-phat.lo src/devices/scroll-phat.c &&\ mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/scroll-phat.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/scroll-phat.Tpo -c src/devices/scroll-phat.c -fPIC -DPIC -o src/devices/.libs/scroll-phat.o src/devices/scroll-phat.c: In function ‘update’: src/devices/scroll-phat.c:81:24: warning: unused parameter ‘meter_level_l’ [-Wunused-parameter] static void update(int meter_level_l, int meter_level_r, snd_pcm_scope_ameter_t *level){ ^~~~~~~~~~~~~ src/devices/scroll-phat.c:81:43: warning: unused parameter ‘meter_level_r’ [-Wunused-parameter] static void update(int meter_level_l, int meter_level_r, snd_pcm_scope_ameter_t *level){ ^~~~~~~~~~~~~ libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/scroll-phat.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/scroll-phat.Tpo -c src/devices/scroll-phat.c -o src/devices/scroll-phat.o >/dev/null 2>&1 depbase=echo src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.lo | sed 's|[^/]|.deps/&|;s|\.lo||';\ /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter\ 0.44\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.lo src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.c &&\ mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/scroll-phat-hd.Tpo -c src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.c -fPIC -DPIC -o src/devices/.libs/scroll-phat-hd.o src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.c: In function ‘update’: src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.c:133:24: warning: unused parameter ‘meter_level_l’ -Wunused-parameter] static void update(int meter_level_l, int meter_level_r, snd_pcm_scope_ameter_t *level){ ^~~~~~~~~~~~~ src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.c:133:43: warning: unused parameter ‘meter_level_r’ -Wunused-parameter] static void update(int meter_level_l, int meter_level_r, snd_pcm_scope_ameter_t *level){ ^~~~~~~~~~~~~ libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/scroll-phat-hd.Tpo -c src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.c -o src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.o >/dev/null 2>&1 depbase=echo src/devices/blinkt.lo | sed 's|[^/]|.deps/&|;s|\.lo||';\ /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter\ 0.44\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/blinkt.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/devices/blinkt.lo src/devices/blinkt.c &&\ mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/blinkt.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/blinkt.Tpo -c src/devices/blinkt.c -fPIC -DPIC -o src/devices/.libs/blinkt.o libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/blinkt.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/blinkt.Tpo -c src/devices/blinkt.c -o src/devices/blinkt.o >/dev/null 2>&1 depbase=echo src/devices/speaker-phat.lo | sed 's|[^/]|.deps/&|;s|\.lo||';\ /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter\ 0.44\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/speaker-phat.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/devices/speaker-phat.lo src/devices/speaker-phat.c &&\ mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/speaker-phat.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/speaker-phat.Tpo -c src/devices/speaker-phat.c -fPIC -DPIC -o src/devices/.libs/speaker-phat.o libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/speaker-phat.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/speaker-phat.Tpo -c src/devices/speaker-phat.c -o src/devices/speaker-phat.o >/dev/null 2>&1 depbase=echo src/devices/phat-beat.lo | sed ‘s|[^/]*|.deps/&|;s|\.lo||‘;\ /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter\ 0.44\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/phat-beat.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/devices/phat-beat.lo src/devices/phat-beat.c &&\ mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/phat-beat.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/phat-beat.Tpo -c src/devices/phat-beat.c -fPIC -DPIC -o src/devices/.libs/phat-beat.o libtool: compile: gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pimeter\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.44\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pimeter 0.44\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"pimeter\" -DVERSION=\"0.44\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -DHAVE_LIBWIRINGPI=1 -DHAVE_LIBASOUND=1 -DHAVE_LIBFFTW3=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -MT src/devices/phat-beat.lo -MD -MP -MF src/devices/.deps/phat-beat.Tpo -c src/devices/phat-beat.c -o src/devices/phat-beat.o >/dev/null 2>&1 /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -W -Wall -g -O2 -o libpivumeter.la -rpath /usr/local/lib src/pivumeter.lo src/devices/scroll-phat.lo src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.lo src/devices/blinkt.lo src/devices/speaker-phat.lo src/devices/phat-beat.lo -lm -lfftw3 -lasound -lwiringPi libtool: link: gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC src/.libs/pivumeter.o src/devices/.libs/scroll-phat.o src/devices/.libs/scroll-phat-hd.o src/devices/.libs/blinkt.o src/devices/.libs/speaker-phat.o src/devices/.libs/phat-beat.o -lm -lfftw3 -lasound -lwiringPi -g -O2 -g -O2 -Wl,-soname -Wl,libpivumeter.so.0 -o .libs/libpivumeter.so.0.0.0 libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libpivumeter.so.0" && ln -s "libpivumeter.so.0.0.0" "libpivumeter.so.0") libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libpivumeter.so" && ln -s "libpivumeter.so.0.0.0" "libpivumeter.so") libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libpivumeter.a src/pivumeter.o src/devices/scroll-phat.o src/devices/scroll-phat-hd.o src/devices/blinkt.o src/devices/speaker-phat.o src/devices/phat-beat.o ar:u’ modifier ignored since D' is the default (seeU’)
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libpivumeter.a
libtool: link: ( cd “.libs” && rm -f “libpivumeter.la” && ln -s “…/libpivumeter.la” “libpivumeter.la” )

Installing Pi VU Meter…
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/pi/Pimoroni/pivumeter’
/bin/mkdir -p ‘/usr/local/lib’
/bin/bash ./libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libpivumeter.la ‘/usr/local/lib’
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libpivumeter.so.0.0.0 /usr/local/lib/libpivumeter.so.0.0.0
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libpivumeter.so.0.0.0 libpivumeter.so.0 || { rm -f libpivumeter.so.0 && ln -s libpivumeter.so.0.0.0 libpivumeter.so.0; }; })
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libpivumeter.so.0.0.0 libpivumeter.so || { rm -f libpivumeter.so && ln -s libpivumeter.so.0.0.0 libpivumeter.so; }; })
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libpivumeter.lai /usr/local/lib/libpivumeter.la
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libpivumeter.a /usr/local/lib/libpivumeter.a
libtool: install: chmod 644 /usr/local/lib/libpivumeter.a
libtool: install: ranlib /usr/local/lib/libpivumeter.a
libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /usr/local/lib

Libraries have been installed in:
/usr/local/lib

If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries
in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and
specify the full pathname of the library, or use the ‘-LLIBDIR’
flag during linking and do at least one of the following:

• add LIBDIR to the ‘LD_LIBRARY_PATH’ environment variable
    during execution
  • add LIBDIR to the ‘LD_RUN_PATH’ environment variable
    during linking
  • use the ‘-Wl,-rpath -Wl,LIBDIR’ linker flag
  • have your system administrator add LIBDIR to ‘/etc/ld.so.conf’

See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.

make[1]: Nothing to be done for ‘install-data-am’.
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/pi/Pimoroni/pivumeter’

All done!

Press Enter to continue…

an example played audio ok. I have not tried the “pirateradio-v20180202.zip” yet.
tried 2018-10-09-raspbian-stretch and stretch-lite images.

I’m going to guess that mopidy has changed again and broken our fragile tweaks to the config file.

Yup, relevant lines here:

patching file /home/pi/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf
Hunk #4 FAILED at 61.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 51 (offset -16 lines).
Hunk #6 succeeded at 155 (offset 76 lines).
Hunk #7 FAILED at 125.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 148.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 150.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 166.
Hunk #11 succeeded at 190 (offset 7 lines).
5 out of 11 hunks FAILED – saving rejects to file /home/pi/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf.rej

I don’t have time to look into and fix this right now, but it’s far from broken beyond recovery.

The original patch looks something like this:

@@ -25,3 +25,3 @@
-#cache_dir = \$XDG_CACHE_DIR/mopidy
-#config_dir = \$XDG_CONFIG_DIR/mopidy
-#data_dir = \$XDG_DATA_DIR/mopidy
+cache_dir = /var/cache/mopidy
+config_dir = /etc/mopidy
+data_dir = /var/lib/mopidy
@@ -35,2 +35,2 @@
-#debug_file = mopidy.log
-#config_file =
+debug_file = /var/log/mopidy/mopidy-debug.log
+config_file = /etc/mopidy/logging.conf
@@ -39,3 +39,3 @@
-#mixer = software
-#mixer_volume =
-#output = autoaudiosink
+mixer = software
+mixer_volume = 35
+output = autoaudiosink
@@ -61,5 +61,5 @@
-[iris]
-#enabled = true
-#pusherport = 6681
-#country = NZ
-#locale = en_NZ
+[iris]
+enabled = true
+pusherport = 6681
+country = GB
+locale = en_GB
@@ -67,9 +67,9 @@
-[ttsgpio]
-#enabled = true
-#debug_gpio_simulate = false
-#pin_button_main = 17
-#pin_button_next = 22
-#pin_button_previous = 23
-#pin_button_vol_up = 24
-#pin_button_vol_down = 25
-#pin_play_led = 18
+[ttsgpio]
+enabled = true
+#debug_gpio_simulate = false
+pin_button_main = 6
+pin_button_next = 5
+pin_button_previous = 13
+pin_button_vol_up = 16
+pin_button_vol_down = 26
+pin_play_led = 20
@@ -79,3 +79,3 @@
-#enabled = true
-#username =
-#password =
+enabled = true
+username = namevar
+password = passvar
@@ -125,3 +125,3 @@
-#enabled = true
-#hostname = 127.0.0.1
-#port = 6680
+enabled = true
+hostname = ::
+port = 6680
@@ -148,1 +148,1 @@
-#playlists_dir =
+#playlists_dir = /var/lib/mopidy/playlists
@@ -150,2 +150,2 @@
-[softwaremixer]
-#enabled = true
+[softwaremixer]
+enabled = true
@@ -166,3 +166,3 @@
-#enabled = true
-#library = json
-#media_dir =
+enabled = true
+library = json
+media_dir = /var/lib/mopidy/media
@@ -183,3 +183,3 @@
-#enabled = true
-#card = 0
-#control = Master
+enabled = true
+card = 0
+control = PCM

Which along with the rejects file mentioned might give you enough information to get back up and running in the interim by hand-editing /home/pi/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf

Thank you for the response. When I return from present trip, I will verify state of my “mopidy.conf”

I just got my Pimoroni Radio and have run into a similar problem. Did the fix work for you?