I'm new here so this may not be the best place to reply but I found some errors with your installer script, I'm working from this - https://learn.pimoroni.com/tutorial/sandyj/streaming-spotify-to-your-pi
Adding hifiberry-dac overlay to /boot/config.txt
Disabling default sound driver
snd_bcm2835 unloaded (on-board audio disabled)
sed: can't read /home/pi/.config/lxpanel/LXDE/panels/panel: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /home/pi/.config/lxpanel/LXDE-pi/panels/panel: No such file or directory
Also, my /etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf file wasn't edited:
patching file /etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf
Hunk #3 FAILED at 39.
Hunk #4 succeeded at 67 (offset 6 lines).
Hunk #5 FAILED at 73.
Hunk #6 succeeded at 125 (offset 16 lines).
Hunk #7 succeeded at 148 (offset 16 lines).
Hunk #8 succeeded at 150 (offset 16 lines).
Hunk #9 succeeded at 166 (offset 16 lines).
Hunk #10 FAILED at 167.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 172.
> 4 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file /etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf.rej
There's a bunch of items in there that were not setup and will cause errors, such as locale - region locked content.
The sound quality is a bit strange too, vocals seem low but instruments seem much louder.
I'm still seeing some issues, webserver seems to work from my laptop but won't work from my phone.
When I change settings in the webserver, they're not reflected in the conf file...
I've just finished install, so thought I'd dump the error reports here as it may help fine tune the installer script.