Are you going to get any Adafruit 9-DOF Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout - BNO055 - STEMMA QT / Qwiic in stock anytime soon?

Hi, Are you going to get any of these in stock anytime soon?

Adafruit 9-DOF Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout - BNO055 - STEMMA QT / Qwiic
PRODUCT ID: 4646

Thanks in advance.

You’ll probably get a faster answer asking them on Twitter. I’d be quite curious too though, it seems like a neat sensor but the older version is almost twice the price.

Hi, thanks for the reply - I don’t use Twitter/FB/Instagram - however, on Mouser you can get it delivered to UK and all taxes paid for around £27 if you’re interested - its not in stock yet but they say it should be in around 20 days time.

Hm, tempting! Mouser’s UK shipping is £12 unless you’re ordering £33 of parts, so it would probably be worth just adding £17-worth of more stuff to the basket for effectively £6 more. I might wait until they’re in stock though.

A colleague of mine at work has used the original BNO055 breakout in a project and they are quite effective, especially as they provide euler or quaterions directly from the device (they are nice and quick). I liked the new version because of the STEMMA connectors. Hope it works out for you.