HyperPixel 4.0 touch does not work after switching from zero to zero 2

Dear all,

I have picoreplayer setup with a HyperPixel 4.0 touch display and a rasberry zero (first generation). As the CPU performance is sometime creating sound issues, I decided to switch to a zero 2.

The display is working fine but the the toch functionality is gone. Has someone made a similar experience when switching from zero 1 to zero 2?

Thanks for your help!
Nick

? - I dont have an answer ,just a question ,based on some of my own issues over the yrs ! , did you just switch sdcard to the 2 ,or did you create a new setup on the zero 2 ,good luck

Hello Caperjack1953 - I haven’t created a new setup but just moved the sdcard from the old raspberry zero to the zero 2. The old config was quite time consuming so I was hoping that it would work plug and play…

might be your issue ,just from my own experience things don’t always go the way we would like it too. I’m not the most experienced person here ,so you can wait to see if anyone else chimes in ! Good luck

1 Like

Hello @Caperjack1953,

I managed today to create a fresh setup from scratch and it is working like a charm.
Thanks for your support!

Cheers Nick

1 Like

thats great ,its the go to for me when things don’t go right .