New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Hello everyone,

I just finished building my Picade 10" model and was wondering if anyone has the png templates for the marquee and control deck? I would be most thankful if anyone could help with this request.

thanks to all that can help.

James

I love this design, but wouldn’t you have a larger image? Is that to print, this seems small…

@Wheelhorse great artwork! I’m new to this forum and just got the 10” Picade and going to have a go at customising it. Can you please email me @luv458italia@gmail.com the template including the side panels? Also what paper size would the template print out on? Thanks!!

Just been in touch with my vinyl printer who requires the template in .ai format for accuracy. Anyone has it for the current Picade model please? Thanks a lot!

Dear angel77lopez,
your designs are fantastic!!
Please, can you send me “Sepinho Mix 1” and “Sepinho Mix 2” in high quality? (if possible without holes, I have new Picade and I cut them when is placed on the control board).
Sorry for my English, many thanks!

Hey all! @angel77lopez - These are fantastic designs. I don’t know what one to pick! Are you able to send me or upload a few generic ones? (Picade 1, with the single button on the sides and an 8" screen.)
Kind of like the Full Attack one! I’m hoping for the marquee, bezel and button panel if possible.

Thanks so much and please let me know how I can be of any assistance!

T

What number post are you referring to?

Man, I had it and lost it when I had to sign in…#363?

The Sega ASTRO city one

It’s not a SEGA one. It’s a generic Reptropi one. The file name is Full Attack I think it’s post #363. If I could attach the low res one I would. Let me go thru the thread again and see if I can find it.

356/357/358/359. Im not sure which post. but really any of those in HD with a bezel would be great. I would prefer the last one, I think it’s 359. Also its full ATTRACT (not full attack).
I really appreciate it!

I see it. Post 357…on me your email.

What is your email?..

Unknown243 (@) Gmail dot com

Thanks. So. Much!!
A million kudos. Can I donate somewhere?

@angel77lopez
Well apparently I don’t know my own email. I edited before. unknown243@gmail.com is correct.

Thanks again !!

OK I will get it to you to ogbt. I am. Moving and I need to hook up my pc.

No worries! Take your time, and good luck with the move :))

@angel77lopez I’m new here. I’ve been trying to print this using a cricut maker cutting machine but apparently the size is too big so I guess I’ll have to use cardstock through my printer. When you get a chance could you send me the files for donkey kong and pacman. I bought my picade a month ago so it’s fairly new. It’s the 8 inch screen. My email is brianjohnson9@gmail.com
Thanks and keep up the good work.

I sent it to you…

I sent it to you……