New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Got my new Picade kit in the mail today. Scanned in the sides, front, and top at 300dpi for a new template.

This is for the new smaller (Aug2018) Picade design.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for the scans!!

TronTron

1 Like

can you email me your blank side tempalte?

The TRON theme looks awesome. Thank you.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Do you have any art work of Mrs Pacman or anything that is more for a young girl. My daughter would love to change the artwork for her new Picade!

Thanks!

I have done a Ms Pacman. Scroll up to page 545 and check it out. if you like it PM me with your email address I can send you a printable file. If you would like a different theme for her, let me know and I will do my best to help.

hey there, love your designs. i’m new to picade, how can i find a printable file for your artwork (definitely looking for the pacman for Picade v2!!!) … also, once I have a printable file, what size / stock paper should be used? Thanks a bunch :)

1 Like

@Wheelhorse When you get a chance, I would love the X-Men art in the new template.

2 Likes

This artwork is amazing, I just built my Picade (prior version rather than new version) and would love a complete Donkeykong or Pacmac set of artwork for the whole cabinet. Would it be possible to get those files? Thanks 🙏

Hello All,

I am refurbishing my Kickstarter Picade and would love to have some of this artwork.

Preferably PacMan or Defender; hopefully side panels, marquee, control panel and front fascia.

Only thing is, the original KS ‘Maxi’ has different dimension to the later versions; bigger screen, 8 control panel buttons etc.

I have already found a vinyl printing place, so if some kind soul could put together some artwork I would be eternally grateful.

The dimensions can be found in this thread here:

Many thanks,

Simon.

I will take a look at it on Monday.

That would be brilliant.

Thank You !