A little bit of shopping assistant needed, is it possible for Picade X HAT USB C board as MIDI controller instead of Picade videogame? There is an old version of Picade that is made for Arduino which is no longer manufactured by Pimoroni. It has an audio ports built-in. Wondering is Picade X HAT can be written in C/C++ like the original Picade for Arduino?
Love all of features:
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono) and push-fit terminals
- Safe power on/off system with tactile power button and LED
- USB-C connector for power (back-powers your Pi)
- 4-way digital joystick inputs
- 6x player button inputs
- 4x utility button inputs
- 1x soft power switch input
- 1x power LED output
- Breakout pins for power, I2C, and 2 additional buttons
- Speaker output
Brainstorming- use this board to connect Neotrellis M4 Express board by using SDL and SCL (STEMMA)
No? Yes? Possible? ahem not possible?
Ah, one more question… How to use Picade X HAT to have a portable battery to act standalone device?