#The Explorer HAT and Explorer HAT Pro are the perfect prototyping side-kicks for your Raspberry Pi!
We’ve added a heap of useful input and output options that will take your projects to the next level. Great for driving motors, using analog sensors, interfacing with 5V systems, and touch (even fruit based!) interfaces.
It’s compatible with Raspberry Pi 2, B+, and A+ and comes fully assembled.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA!)
- Four capacitive touch pads
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads
- Four coloured LEDs
- PRO ONLY Four analog inputs
- PRO ONLY Two H-bridge motor drivers
- PRO ONLY A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
Learn more, and get yours, on the store page: http://shop.pimoroni.com/products/explorer-hat