there does not seem to be any instructions or information around the pico vga demo board that i can find - no guides or demos (beyond raspberry pi’s foundation own).
- Why the extra usb power connector and when should you use that or the pico onboard connector?
- What does the run button do? Is it a reset button?
- Can you use head phones with the audio or line out for testing
- what resolution and frequency vga display is required for an image
- what do the a b and c buttons do? Are they user code usable?
- which of the pi foundation demos will run?
I would have thought there would be pimoroni demos and example code e.g. for access the sd card etc
If this information is available can you please point me in the right direction - I am no stranger to controllers but usually thats with some form of documentation to access the devices on the board