Pimoroni learn subdomain

I haven’t seen any post about this around here so posting in case it helps anyone in the future… head over to:

http://learn.pimoroni.com/

for some interesting mini-workshops.

and Kudos to Gadgetoid for the writing, which is very clear and to the point. Is there anything this man can’t do?

1 Like

I’ll let you in on a secret- we’re working on a much better replacement :D It hasn’t been publicised much because, well, it’s not up to our usual scratch. But it will be, @jon has been beavering away on new shinies!

Also- thank you… blush … I’ve realised in retrospect that a lot of those articles seem to end abruptly and am in the process of improving them.

2 Likes

aha… looks like Sandy McD is involved too, that is another great news, I love his style and how well anotated his code is!

1 Like

I know it’s still WIP, but blimey it’s looking good…

If you want some early feedback, I’d say your colour coding of the tutorials on the frontpage needs a rethink… it should be simpler to understand, as in a colour either identifying a product the workshop relate to, or the level of skills required.

Anyhow, I guess my point is that I’m not sure I can see what the system is at the moment. If your tags need further adjustments for it to make sense then just ignore my ramblings. And if I’m too stupid to get it, tell me what resistor value I need to link my neuro-LED to ground so it blinks at last!

and it’s official, it’s alive now, with an extra thick coat of alumni!

1 Like