Sparkfun 16 servo hat PiZero not working

In RPi_Cam_Web_Interface What is the dataflow from the servo buttons to a servo channel on the Sparkfun 16 servos hat? I have followed all the setup options and the icons highlight when tapped but no servo motion on the PiZero W

Not sure if this will help, but here goes. I’m running Motion Eye OS on a Raspberry Pi. Several of my setups us the Pimoroni Pan Tilt Hat. I enable the Action Buttons which show up in the Web Interface. Up, down, left, right, etc. Clicking the icon / button runs a python file that has the actual commands to move the servo’s in it. I write the python files with what I want to happen when said button is clicked. I’m guessing you have to do something similar? You will likely get a better answer if you post on the Sparkfun forum. ;)

Many thanks for you response but I would be happier to stick with the "RPi_Cam_Web_Interface’ with the Sparkfun HAT. I have conatcted the Sparkfun forum but no fix yet.

I wasn’t meaning to suggest you switch hardware. Just to go over what you have / had to do to get it working. Just in case you missed something?
I’m guessing the Sparkfun Hat uses Python?

The original shop page is here, just in case you couldn’t find it.
SparkFun Servo pHAT for Raspberry Pi (pimoroni.com)

And a guide here.
Pi Servo pHAT (v2) Hookup Guide - SparkFun Learn

If you have seen all that just ignore this post. ;)