New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Here you go.

Fabulous work, many thanks!

These are amazing well done! I’m going to be getting a picade soon and will definitely use one of these designs.

Could you possibly do versions of this artwork for Final Fight and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?

Here you go…

These are great - thank you! I love the Cadillacs and Dinosaurs one. Could I be cheeky and ask if you could do one more final fight design - using the barbed wire pattern for the control panel and an official marquee image for the top? You can get the images here:

http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47979&title=artwork-downloads

Sorry I would try this myself but I’m useless at photoshop type things.

You are a star - thank you so much

These old arcade game artworks are great - please do more of them if possible. Golden Axe would be amazing too.

Has anyone come across the template shown in this tweet?

Thank you.

No but there is a similar one on this forum. I can make it the same exact one I am sure if you like.

That would be amazing if you could make a template like the one in that tweet. Would you also be able to make the portion around the display? Thank you for the help.

Yes I can do it. I will be back home on Tuesday so I will see if I can do
it then or weds. You want it exactly like that one or with a little
graphics on it? I can do the screen part as well.

I really like the one in the tweet, so if you could make it like that one I would appreciate it. This is really cool of you to do this. Thank you so much.

Hi All,

This is a fantastic thread! Just built my first Picade and loving it but looking to change the artwork. I am rubbish with photoshop stuff, @angel77lopez really appreciate all the effort you have put in creating all this artwork it’s fantastic! I’m keen to have a screen bezel to match some of the artwork could I be cheeky and ask if you wouldn’t mind creating a bezel (I have a 12" screen) for any of the following sets? Post 11, 13, 16, 28, 69, 74, 141, 158, 273 (FF1).

I appreciate there are loads here and it’s super cheeky so any you can do would be fantastic!

Also any guidance on how to print these i.e. What size and paper/card? Type of printing? No one seems to know A3+?

Many thanks!

I can do it but pick 2 of them you want it done for.

Pac Man

3 Likes