Change name account details

Hello
How do we change our name and other details in the pimoroni account? I don’t see any way to do this? Why can’t you have a page listing current info?

Hi there,
You can view current account data in the “Preferences” section of the account menu, as well as change a few pieces of information, although I don’t see any way of changing your user name.
You can find the page here:
http://forums.pimoroni.com/u/electronicsguy/preferences/account
Or by clicking on your profile picture (top right) and then the little gear icon at the top of the drop-down menu.
Hope this helps!

Yes that changes the name in the forum. But I can’t find a way to change it in the pimoroni shop. And it’s not syncing with the forum name.

Ah, you’re right. There doesn’t seem to be any way of changing information on the store site… Strange. Maybe try asking Gadgetoid; I believe he does the website stuff!
Sorry for not being able to help you more.

Unfortunately Shopify, the platform that powers our store front, doesn’t have a way for customers to change their details directly for some reason. You can drop an email to support@pimoroni.com and they should be able to make the changes you need.