Enviro+ wrong temperature/humidity readings

That reminds me, sunlight shining on the sense hat humidity sensor will make it read low. I have no idea why and its non visible light if I remember correctly. UV or IR, my led flashlight has no effect but a flashlight with an incandescent bulb does. And sunlight of course. I have a piece of black porous foam over mine and it stopped that effect. It lets air in but keeps light out.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=211079

All the sensors I have going are sitting in the house next to each other, under LEDs. If I move them around on the table, there is no significant change in lux readings from enviro or change in the differences between any of the outputs. From what I gather, after comparing the results from sense and enviro for two weeks and the LM35 and DHT11s for about a week is they all show fairly significant differences readings for humidity and a slightly significant difference in temp. The LM35 is the cheapest temp sense I can find, but I think it is the most accurate, though I am not certain yet. So I am still wondering what I should rely for accuracy and what I can use to figure out what the true, temp, humidity and pressure are. Should I go to the hardware store and get a ā€œweather stationā€?

weather stations

I found this datasheet on BME280.

And it has this. So looks like the BME280 is not accurate without adjustment for PCB temp and sensor element self heating and the Sense is even worse. A cheap thing like the DHT11 is apparently more accurate. Iā€™ll get a DHT22 another DHT11 and LM35 and a DS18B20 and give them a go.

7-Temperature measured by the internal temperature sensor. This temperature value depends on the PCB temperature, sensor element self-heating and ambient temperature and is typically above ambient temperature.
8 Target values & not guaranteed
9 Target values & not guaranteed