HyperPixel4 Screen Rotation

ok i know im not the only one with this issue . I have been at this for over a week now just trying to simply display my screen in landscape horizontal mode with a Pi4 . i have reinstalled multiple different drivers and tried multiple different file creations and conf edits and reflashed my SD card about dozen times. Here is the link that i have orginally tried to start with https://github.com/pimoroni/hyperpixel4 here is the error i get

DISPLAY=:0.0 hyperpixel4-rotate left
Rotating display
/usr/bin/hyperpixel4-rotate: line 18: xrandr: command not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 3, in
ImportError: No module named screenlayout
Setting matrix: 0 -1 1 1 0 0
/usr/bin/hyperpixel4-rotate: line 10: xinput: command not found
Saving touch settings to /etc/udev/rules.d/98-hyperpixel4-calibration.rules

the screen just does NOT rotate no matter what i do . i dont understand why this is so difficult ? is it just me ?

im trying to set up OctoPrint with Touch UI for my 3D printers and everything works on the display perfectly BUT its portrait and my housings mount it horizontal hence the need for rotation. i have even tried this

1. Update your bootloader!.
  2. Read the instructions from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/InputCoordinateTransformation
  3. Run sudo apt-get install xinput
  4. To get your device name run FRAMEBUFFER=/dev/fb1 & DISPLAY=:0.0 xinput list
    use /dev/fb0 if you’re using HDMI or the Official RPI display
  5. Create a new file touch ~/TouchUI-autostart/calibration.sh
  6. Edit the new file nano ~/TouchUI-autostart/calibration.sh
  7. Copy su $TOUCHUI_USER -c "xinput set-prop 'YOUR DEVICE NAME' 'Coordinate Transformation Matrix' 0 1 0 -1 0 1 0 0 1"
  8. Replace ‘YOUR DEVICE NAME’ and the coordinates with the instructions from the ubuntu wiki.
  9. Save & Exit (CTR-O, ENTER, CTR-X)
  10. Reboot

heres my latest Hyperpixel4-rotate left after doing some upgrades, updates and firmware updates

pi@octopi:~ hyperpixel4-rotate left Rotating display Can't open display [sudo] password for pi: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 3, in <module> ImportError: No module named screenlayout Setting matrix: 0 -1 1 1 0 0 Unable to connect to X server Saving touch settings to /etc/udev/rules.d/98-hyperpixel4-calibration.rules pi@octopi:~