Lipo pico with audio pack

hi.

I am bit new with PICO but I have some experiences with esp.
I did look around and try to learn :-) because I would like to used pico for my new project.

My new device will have 10 buttons and will play MP3 sound when any button is pressed. For each button it will play different sound. At this moment I don’t know size of MP3 files but each will have few seconds (lets say max 30s). It will run on battery.

I did choose “Pimoroni Pico LiPo” and “Pico Audio Pack”.

question #1
which variant you suggest? 4M or 16M?
I dont know how much free space I will have after I flash CircuitPython and my program.

question #2
audio pack is supported only by CircuitPython but that should be ok because I can flash CircuitPython to lipo pico. Is that correct?

question #3
battery: I am thinking about “Lithium Ion Battery Pack” 4400mAh. Or should I choose some of “high lion …”
what do you think?

question #4
I will connect Mini Speaker 4Ω (3W) to headphone out.
I am not user if I can connect two of them, as stereo.

question #5
do I need to power auio pack separately?
I assume it should take power from pico.

thank you very much for help / tips and answers

I would go with the 16MB, just to be sure you have enough free space for your files.
I would also use the custom Circuit Python uf2 for that device. If you don’t you will be limited to the stock 2MB of memory.

Pimoroni Pico LiPo (16MB) Download (circuitpython.org)

Pimoroni Pico LiPo (4MB) Download (circuitpython.org)

It will do stereo, but you need amplified speakers if you plan on using the line out.

Pico Audio Pack uses its PCM5100A DAC to output up to 32-bit, 384KHz stereo audio along its 3.5mm line out connector, ready for plugging into an external amp or powered speakers.