Templates for artwork

Would it be possible to get artwork/technical templates for the MDF panels so I can create some custom artwork (specifically the marquee and control panel, but also the sides). Not that I don’t love your artwork, but it’s time for a Joust Picade!

1 Like

It should be uploaded to the Github soonly. :)

Connor

Smashing. I guess there are issues with copyright if you wanted to start offering alternative artwork for sale?

Yeah, I don’t believe there are any plans for offering any other artwork.
However I guess there’s nothing stopping you putting whatever you want on your Picade! :)

You will need an A3 printer though, but most offices have them, or loads of people on Ebay will print you something on A3 for like a £1.

Any news on the templates showing up on github? Want to get to work on a few variations.

Get yourself started here:

1 Like

Thank you very much kind sir.

are you planning to share with the community? ;)
and if you’re taking requests (as I am worthless at graphics); an mk3 one please! :)

Yeah I will bung whatever I do on here. Donkey Kong / Joust or Track and Field first…

Incidentally is there any kind of template for the sides?

1 Like

If anyone has the skills to make a bunch of themed artwork then add me to the list of potential buyers.
The supplied artwork is fine, but I would love Pacman, Space Invaders and Donkey Kong sets.

Monkey

Fantastic, thanks very much for these.

Would it be possible to produce templates for the sides too please? I’ve already printed up some individual vinyl decals, but a full side, with accurate holes and slots would give a much cleaner finish.

Sorry, I didn’t see someone else had also requested this.

1 Like

Are there similar templates available for the KS Picades by any chance?

Anyone know of an online print service that does A3+ which this is designed for? Obviously they have got to get the size exactly right!

Just bunged it on some A2, let’s see how that comes out…

Apologies for reviving such an old thread, but I too am looking for templates for the sides. Any chance to get one?

Would it be possible to produce templates for the sides too please? I’ve already printed up some individual vinyl decals, but a full side, with accurate holes and slots would give a much cleaner finish.

Yeah that would be nice. I would make some artwork for the entire picade if I have the sides.

There must be a template from the CNC or similar? Would still love to make some Donkey Kong side art for mine.

This is all I found. It’s not like the regular temps but it’s something. Maybe who ever made the one from Pimoroni can give us a full one like these.