WS2812B RGBW Led Strip with Arduino and FastLED

I recently bought an RGBW led strip, (COM3204). Can someone please tell me what the correct colour order I should be using FastLED with Arduino IDE on an ESP32. I have tried a number of variations and can not get all of the colours as they should be.
Also I have heard that a better, more powerful solution, is to use Platformio on Visual Studio Code. I have tried setting this up but fell flat on my face. Is there a simple step by step tutorial to get the above LED strip working that way.
Thank you for your help.

Does FastLED support RGBW strips now - I know it didn’t as of a few years ago? Adafruit’s library definitely does, so it might be worth giving that a go: Arduino Library Installation | Adafruit NeoPixel Überguide | Adafruit Learning System

I really like the WLED software for controlling RGB/RGBW LEDs quickly and easily from an ESP32: GitHub - Aircoookie/WLED: Control WS2812B and many more types of digital RGB LEDs with an ESP8266 or ESP32 over WiFi!

Thank you for that, I will look into these things. I did get the Adafruit library working in the end and it seems to use less power than FastLED, (the whole 300 string lit up not just about 200 on FastLED), even keeping the brightness right down low at 5 or 10 not 255. I was using a limited 4 Amp PSU, new PSU on order.
I was under the impression that the Adafruit library, good as it is, being one of the first, is not as developed as FastLED which has a large number of built in ‘helpers’, these dramatically reduce the length of your code. Is there somewhere to get a list of the functions and a brief description of their use, rather than having cobble and pick apart other peoples examples.
Thank you again.