Add Audio Amp Shim to Pinout.xyz

Hi, I would like to know what pins are used by the Audio Amp Shim (Audio Amp SHIM (3W Mono Amp) – Pimoroni).

Usually the Pimoroni products are conveniently added to the pinout.xyz but I could not find this one.

The page on the shop tries to describe which pins are used but I feel confused after reading it (at some point it says the installer configures I2S audio and SPI, then says to add dtoverlay=hifiberry-dac gpio=25=op,dh and in the notes it says Audio Amp SHIM uses GPIO 18, 19, and 21 (as well as 3.3v, 5v and various Grounds)).

Could someone with that knowledge (cough @gadgetoid /cough) add the entry on pinout.xyz please?

Thanks a lot.

It looks like it uses the same pins as the Pirate Audio, minus the SPI LCD display pins.
GPIO 18, 19, and 21 are the i2s pins, and GPIO 25 is the amp enable pin.
Pirate Audio 3W Amp at Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout

Click on the relevant pin and it will give you more detailed info.
For example:
GPIO 18 is used by PCM to provide a clock signal to an external audio device such as a DAC chip.
GPIO 19 is used by PCM to provide a frame-sync signal to an external audio device such as a DAC chip.
GPIO 21 is used by PCM to provide a data output signal to an external audio device such as a DAC chip.

Sorry about that, I think a few copy pasta errors snuck in there. Should be less conflicting info in the description now!

Audio Amp SHIM does indeed use the same pins as Pirate Audio 3W Amp, minus those for the buttons, the screen and amp enable (the amp is automatically enabled on the SHIM when it has a clock signal, it doesn’t use GPIO 25).

hurray! thanks for your answers!