I finally finished my first piece of firmware for the retail picade.
The main reason for this were my troubles with using Recalbox and I also wanted cleaner code.
It works for me now as expected, but I didn’t spend a lot of time testing.
- Fixed volume zero bug
- Changed joystick debounce to fix slow volume reaction
- Modularized project files (keyboard/joystick/volume)
- Only two main functions in each module (Init/Check)
- Added configurable startup volume
- Added joystick support for Recalbox
- Added config.h for all user settings
Feel free to use and let me know problems or improvements. :)