Breakout garden problems

Im a user who needs lots of help, and love the help forum and Learn section and there Github section ,when i first discover the Pi and got my stuff from Adafruit and there forums sucked,(my opinion ) ,I don’t know if they got any better ,I don’t look for help there anymore , and for me it helps that Alphanumeric only live a few miles away from me ,TY

@brms321
They have to store the files somewhere? May as well be GitHub.
I do think there should be a bigger Pimoroni presence on the Pimoroni forum though.
One thing that kind of bugs me is in one place it says do this, but go to the Learn section for that same bit of hardware its a different set of install instructions? What’s up with that? In one place its “curl bash”, and someplace else they say do a “git clone”?
Anyway, I don’t work for or have any ties to Pimoroni, I just like hanging out on this forum. I do really like the hardware, I just wish they would keep the software side more up to date and usable.

1 Like

Adafruit is IMHO, the place to go if your into Arduino’s and other Micro Controllers. That’s their bread and butter and what Lady Ada is into. The Raspberry Pi is just something else they sell.
I have a couple of Arduino’s, haven’t done a whole lot with them so far, hope to remedy that this summer. Same deal with the BBC Micro Bits I have. The plan was to get one of my grand kids interested. Just have to gear something up with lots of blinky lights and a servo or two, lol.