Documentation for Picowireless Library

I’m trying to figure out how to use the Picowireless MicroPython library. I see the two examples, but nowhere can I find what all attributes of the picowireless library are and how to use them.

Specifically, I’m wondering if there’s a way to use this library with another ESP32 card like the Adafruit Airlift by changing the pins using picowireless.config(), but there’s no documentation that I can find on how this method works.

As far as I know the Pico Wireless pack and the Adafruit Airlift run identical firmwares on the ESP32 (the Pico WiFi product page even says that you can use Adafruit’s CircuitPython library for it), so I think they should be 100% compatible.

Unfortunately Pimoroni have been a bit slow with documentation for their Pico stuff, I think their two main developers are a bit swamped. I don’t see any specific documentation either.

So good news is that I was able to use the Airlift with the Picowireless library once I used the same exact pins that the Picowireless uses. I’d still like to know how to change the pins and how to use the @route feature with wildcards / dynamic URLs.

I’d still like to know how to change the pins

What exactly do you mean by that?

I’m afraid I haven’t really had time to play with my WiFi pack so I can’t hel you with the routing.

Can you elaborate, how you were able to upgrade the firmware?