I have the following issues when I try the Examples as mentioned in the ‘Getting Starte with Enviro+’ :
- python light.py : ImportError: No module named ltr559
- python weather-and-light.py : This program requires Python >= 3.6
- python gas.py : ImportError: No module named ads1015
- python noise.py : ImportError: No module named sounddevice
- python noise.py : ImportError: No module named pms5003
- python all-in-one.py : Importerror: No module named ST7735
The weather sensor works, but all the rest not. I have not much knowledge about such issues, I just wanted to install an environmental monitoring station and thought this would work.