Full control for the PM5003i on the Enviro Urban

Hi,
I am PJ of the global platform Sensor.Community. Someone in the Netherlands falsly bought an Enviro Urban. He thought it was supported by our team. He sould have called us first… Anyway I have the board in my hand now. It can probably be adapted for an usage on Sensor.Community but I would need a full control on the PM Sensor to make it measure like our sensors.
For now I just see
particulate_data = pms_i2c.readfrom_mem(0x12, 0x00, 32)
Where is the full description of the python library pimoroni_i2c?
Do you know where I could find the full datasheet of the PMS5003i in order to write some more complicated I2C controls (at least a stop/start)?
I you are intererested in a real open source / open data platform with more than 13 000 sensors and 21 billions data points, feel free to contact me as well.

Pimoroni’s code and code they use on the RP2040 based products is found here. As far as I know anyway. There are some readme’s etc scattered in there. How detailed the info is kind of depends on the device in question.
pimoroni/pimoroni-pico: Libraries and examples to support Pimoroni Pico add-ons in C++ and MicroPython. (github.com)

Unfortunately I have already checked in this repos. I can’t find any mention of readfrom_mem for example. That means that the library is not in, does’t it ?

That’s above my current skill level. There is a link on the shop page that will let you contact Pimoroni support staff via e-mail.
Contact Us for Raspberry Pi Technical Support - Pimoroni