InkyPHAT vs inkyphat

Just be aware the new version of the inkyphat module (the one that supports the InkyWHAT screen) has lots of functionality missing!

Module details:
New version
print(dir(InkyPHAT))

['BLACK', 'HEIGHT', 'RED', 'WHITE', 'WIDTH', 'YELLOW', '__class__', '__delattr__', '__dict__', '__dir__', '__doc__', '__eq__', '__format__', '__ge__', '__getattribute__', '__gt__', '__hash__', '__init__', '__le__', '__lt__', '__module__', '__ne__', '__new__', '__reduce__', '__reduce_ex__', '__repr__', '__setattr__', '__sizeof__', '__str__', '__subclasshook__', '__weakref__', '_busy_wait', '_send_command', '_send_data', '_spi_write', '_update', 'set_border', 'set_image', 'set_pixel', 'setup', 'show']

Old version
print(dir(inkyphat))

['BLACK', 'HEIGHT', 'Image', 'ImageDraw', 'ImageFont', 'RED', 'WHITE', 'WIDTH', 'YELLOW', '__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__path__', '__spec__', '__version__', '_draw', '_image', '_panel', 'arc', 'bitmap', 'chord', 'clear', 'clear_partial_mode', 'create_mask', 'draw', 'ellipse', 'fill', 'font', 'fontmode', 'fonts', 'get_image', 'get_version', 'getfont', 'getpixel', 'im', 'ink', 'inky212x104', 'line', 'method', 'mode', 'palette', 'paste', 'pieslice', 'point', 'polygon', 'putpixel', 'rectangle', 'set_border', 'set_colour', 'set_image', 'set_partial_mode', 'set_rotation', 'set_version', 'shape', 'show', 'text', 'textsize']

I’ve had to go back to the old version (that I assume is no longer going to be developed) to complete the test project. Question is do I continue with this screen for roll out or change to something else? Gut feel is that I’ll end up with this screen at home for my own use…