Interstate75 running circuit python

Hi, just got an Interstate75 and it runs great on the Pimoroni Micropython ufc. I have found a project on Adafruit CircuitPython Setup | Matrix Portal Creature Eyes | Adafruit Learning System and so uploaded the circuitpython ufc for Interstate75 from the circuitpython site. then followed all instructions on the adafruit site (link posted previously). the code.py runs and then fails saying " Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 60, in
File “adafruit_matrixportal/matrix.py”, line 149, in init
AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘A3’ "

could i be missing some modules or does it need some tweaking to work…anyone tried this yet?

I haven’t tried the matrix portal examples on Interstate so I’m not sure if it’s possible to get them to work but I suspect you’re getting that error because its trying to do something with a pin called A3 and there’s no pin called A3 in the Interstate board image.

You can view the names of the available pins by entering dir(board) in the REPL: The REPL | Welcome to CircuitPython! | Adafruit Learning System

Still struggling with Circuit python on the Interstate 75. IO am pretty rubbish at coding too. Is there a module or some simple code to run a rainbow on a matrix on the Interstate 75 similar to something that can be run on Pico Unicorn Pack?