In RETRO we trust…
In addition to all my latest high end (but not-RETRO-feeling) OSX (27" iMac), PC (17" gaming notebook), XU4 (TV) RETRO-GAMING system builds… I wanted to have the real feeling and decided for a handy tabletop machine aka
- the new 2018 10-inch Picade Version
and did some modifications like:
- buttons replacement
- self designed artwork
- silver mouldings
- LED light (marque and KITT) effects
- Anker Powercore + 26,800 mAh “to go” powerbank solution
- additional USB & Headphone plugs
- individual video splashscreen
Thanks to Pimoroni and all forum contributors as this helped me a lot in understanding that machine and finishing the project!!
Hope this keeps all you folks motivated to continue providing or building RETRO-GAMING systems and supporting this forum!!
Feel free to share or ask any questions you may have. Keep going folks and never stop playing!!