I’m using a lipo shim with my pi zero w, I don’t have any of the optional shutdown scripts installed.
I’m seeing when the pi is running off lipo power it won’t boot all the way to the desktop, it stops before then and I get the colour gradient screen and it returns to the start of the boot sequence.
Troubleshooting I’ve tried:
- Checked soldering connections
- Tried running off hard power (works fine)
- Checked lipo battery voltage
- Tried a different lipo battery
- Checked if the battery low light lights (it doesn’t)
- Removed the camera and eink screen to see if its drawing too much power
- Checked the shim is outting out a good 5v supply, I don’t see any drops in voltage
I’m at a loss as to what’s causing it, any thoughts?