Need help using PICO Scroll & PICO Unicorn

Hello, I’d appreciate help developing some Micro Python code for the Pico Scroll and the Pico Unicorn. Maybe this code could be added to the micro-python examples on Pimoroni’s GitHub?

Ultimately, for both of these arrays, I’d like to be able to control the led’s individually to create a twinkling, shimmering, or a bubbling effect (where the individual leds might switch on, grow in brightness till they peak or “pop” and then go dark, before randomly repeating this cycle).

I’d also appreciate it if someone could show me how to get the Unicorn to display a single solid color. Maybe the solid color could be displayed until button “A” is pressed and then the unicorn could switch into one of the more dynamic modes listed above (twinkling, shimmering, bubbling).

I have multiple Unicorns, and multiple Scrolls. I use a splitter cable to run 4 led arrays at once from a single micro usb connection. I’d love to learn how to coordinate the arrays so all four picos work together to enhance the choosen effect (whether that’s “all on” or one of the effects above).

In advance, thank you very much for the help!