New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Hi. Firstly the community on here seems to be great for novices like myself.

I’m in the process of building the 10 inch picade (lockdown project!) and if anyone has the original Mortal Kombat artwork files for the cabinet that would be much appreciated. I can DM my email address.

Thank you in advance.

I’m absolutely blown away by this outrun artwork Wheelhorse, thanks you so much for sharing. I’m a 50 something who is building a cabinet for my son, I’m a complete technical novice with zero computer skills. Could you please send me the info to get the artwork for space invader And this fantastic outrun artwork so I can somehow get them printed out by someone and I can decide which one to go with. Your help will be much appreciated.

By Request.

1 Like

Thanks so much 👍🏻 can’t wait to get started.

This is amazing - would there be a version available for this for the 2017 Picade?

Can someone make the artwork for the old picade with the 2 buttons on the side, I’m looking for Killer Instinct artwork.

Also anyone have the CAD spec for the old picade, I want to get plastics sheet made to put over the artwork.

Can you make Killer Instinct with side art, willing to pay

1 Like

Hey guys, newbie here. I just got my Picade v2 8", and before I start assembling it I wan’t to get my custom artwork ready. I formatted the artwork onto the A4 templates provided by Pimoroni and they’re ready to print, but seeing as I don’t have vinyl paper or a circut cutter, I can’t print-out the artwork myself. Does anyone know of someone who can print and then cutout the artwork for me? I’m not too concerned about the price, because the alternative of buying a circut cutter is too expensive for me right now. Thanks in advance.

It looks fantastic! I can’t thank you enough for making this for me :)

By request. This is for the pre-2018 PiCade.

Continuing the discussion from New Artwork for Picade Cabinet:

Hi Wheelhorse, just ordered the 10” Pi 4 Picade, I would love to be able to add the metal slug artwork onto it, any chance you can share with me the file so I can get it printed onto vinyl ? Would really appreciate it!

Cheers

Email removed by moderator, please use PMs for sending email addresses.

Thanks a lot for the artwork !
Took me forever to do it but super happy of the result.
Upgraded with Sanwa buttons and joystick.
LED marquee and finally The Simpsons artwork

3 Likes

Looks amazing. I am getting a new picade soon. I sold the old one I have. Hard to decide what art to use. So many good ones.

Yup. So many. I am checking for online service for the side panel. Looks like 20€ or less is possible.

Did you try a mini Neo geo cabinet -Japan type?
Could be pretty neat

Wow im blown away by the fantastic artwork on here im getting the 8 version this week as the 10 is sold out. does anyone have a star wars or a tmnt artwork including the side panels please?

Hi All. Just in the process of putting my first Pi together, and planning on ordering the latest 8 inch Picade when I’m done.
Would it be possible for you to send me the artwork for Bubble Bobble, and Streetfighter 2 (the original arcade artwork as below)? Many thanks and congratulations on some stunning work.

Hi - here is my build with artwork kindly supplied by @Wheelhorse Thanks!

I emailed him and he supplied me with the fullsize artwork. I used the same eBay printer he suggested and the artwork came out really great. Very sharp and colorful. The sides and front panels are laminated so there is a nice protective sheen. I used an exacto knife to trim the button holes and around the edges. I think the finish is pretty spiffy!

I really need to sell this now so that I can make another.

2 Likes