OnOff SHIM does not shut down

Hello everyone,
I am stuck at the moment and need some help with a problem that has suddenly come up.

A bit of background and hardware:
In early 2021 I developed an internet radio using a Raspberry Pi zero as a base, a rotary encoder, an LED, a HifiBerry MiniAMP and of course an OnOff SHIM.
Between 2021 and now I have assembled a total of 6 fully functional units.
The pin assignment is shown in the picture. (The blue dots are the GPIOs used by the MiniAMP)

Now I’m sitting in front of another one, but I’m having trouble with the on-off SHIM. The Raspberry boots when the button is pressed, but the system does not shut down (anymore) when the button is held down.

I have installed the OnOff SHIM using the command in the product description:
curl https://get.pimoroni.com/onoffshim | bash

I have already tried the following

• Complete reinstallation of the system
  • Using two other On/Off SHIM boards
  • Pins soldered
  • Plug connection
  • Complete reinstall > just apt-get update & upgrade + OnOff SHIM installation
  • Removed the “#” from “daemon_active=1” in cleanshutd.conf

Like I said: Since I have already successfully installed 6 of them I suspect that some software component must have changed to break the correct function.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to isolate the problem further or even fix it?

I was able to isolate the problem further and found a temporary solution for myself until Pimoroni took action.
Over the years, a new Debian version has appeared in the RP Image installer, namely “Bookworm”. The OnOff SHIM is not compatible with this version!
After I downgraded to the older version “Bullseye”, everything works as usual.

Perhaps someone from Pimoroni can confirm this and tell the development team to adjust the installation script?