pHATdac + Pi Zero software?

Thanks, I’ll get this done tonight and let you guys know how it it went, many thanks again!

We have success! Although I touched the USB cable and it rebooted and now won’t connect to the network, so I’ll re-do the SD

Thanks guys!

OK, as soon as I reboot it no longer connect via ethernet :( Weird

Right, seems my USB ethernet is a bit flaky, so it’s all working now, just can’t get wifi working with the official raspberry pi usb wifi. does it need something loading?

how are you adding the WiFi details in to Volumio?

I’ve had the best results from editing the /etc/network/interfaces file and adding the wireless key and SSID in to there.

can you see your wireless adapter, if you type sudo ifconfig, do you see a wlan0 entry?

Yeah, added the details there, then rebooted with the wifi plugged in - think I’m gonna have to get myself a USB had as this is getting a bit silly :)

Please, would you mind to share the volumio image for pi zero with me? I am really struggling to make it work but since I don’t have a pi A or B it has been quite difficult. Thanks!

sure, if you send me a PM with your e-mail address in, I can use the wetransfer web site to post it for you.

Thanks for your quick answer. By replying you here is considered a private message, or do I have to write to you somewhere else? Sorry, I am a newbie in this forum. Thanks for your time.

Sergi

That’s no problem, if you hit the big “T” icon next to my name in this reply and then click “message”, that’s probably the easiest way.

TracyS, any chance you could help out with the image ?

Been struggling with getting the pi zero to work with volumio here. Dont have a v1 pi, only the pi2.
Using the boot files from the firmware repo lets me boot but still can’t get it running.

With the boot files, I can get the device to boot, but cant get any network connectivity. Tried setup through /etc/network/interfaces (works on the pi zero and raspibian image but not on the volumio one).

yes, certainly!

will have to wait until the weekend, though, I’m afraid

Thanks a lot Tracy, Weekend works just fine

Any of you still has that image of Volumio fro Rpi Zero?

BUMP

TracyS as a new one here, i can´t pm you (at least i tried). Could you upload Volumio img for Pi zero?
Thanks

I do still have the img file. My only concern is that it is based on a fairly old version of Volumio now, but so long as you’re prepared to accept that, then I can upload it somewhere.

Do you have a public folder somewhere it can be sent to?