Pico Enviro+ Pack

Greetings;
Help Needed!
As a new Pico Enviro + Pack owner and newbee, I need some hand holding.
I tried to load examples, i.e. light.py or bme688.py into to a Pico W atop the Pico Enviro+ install al the drivers for the graphicsPack and an error message appears Picographics support missing.

1.How do i install the Pico graphics drivers/software in order to run the example programs???

1. I saw mention “batteries included” software for setup but don’t now where it resides? or how to use it

3.How do i install the the C+ software for the Picographics and speed?

any help would be greatly apreciated
thanks
tom

1.How do i install the Pico graphics drivers/software in order to run the example programs???

I saw mention “batteries included” software for setup but don’t now where it resides? or how to use it

These are the same thing. If you go here to the Pimoroni-Pico github repo, scroll down to the Asset section, and download the correct version for your board. Then flash it the same way you’d flash any .uf2 file: hold down the BOOT button while plugging in the board, and release it a second or two after plugging it in. A storage drive should appear on your PC, drag and drop the downloaded file to that. The disk should disappear for a moment, and then the drive will reboot.

How do i install the the C+ software for the Picographics and speed?

The C++ code is also available from the same repo, if you go to the Code tab you can find them in the libraries directory. Have you done much C++? If not, just be aware that it can be a bit of a journey compared to Python.

Greetings

Thank you “Shoe” for your help.
I did finally get the examples to work, the “key” is to let let everyone know that they must use the the special uf2 from pimoroni for the Pico graphics files to work.

As for the C+ Program files and the enviro+ pack and better display, I will explore this next.

One more question at present— In the GitHub examples files there is an MQTT example,
Can that example be used to send to Adafruit’s IO data
Display/ collection system?

Thanks
Tom