I’ve got a Raspberry Pi 4 which I connected to a TV with a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable and it’s almost working, but there are two problems:
- There are a number of flickering pixles on the screen. Sometimes this starts as soon as the Pi boots, sometimes they appear little later.
- The HDMI signal is dropped/lost at random intervals. The Pi seems to be runnig fine, no spikes in CPU usage, but the screen goes black like there’s no signal, then it comes back in a second. This keeps going on with (seemingly) random intervals between the blackouts.
First the Pi was in a Pibow Coupe 4 Ninja and I thought that maybe the HDMI cable is not connected properly because of the case so I removed the Pi from it, but that didn’t make any difference.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with Raspberry OS (up-to-date)
- Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable (1.5m) - connected to HDMI 0
- Raspberry Pi Official USB-C Power Supply
Does anyone know what would cause these problems and how to fix them?