UnicornHatMini programming

Can I program a UnicornHatMini using Java & Pi4J? I do not like Python but cannot find any refreence to any other language for the UnicornHatMini.
If Java is possible, where can I find the details please?

I know I’m stating the obvious but anything here made specifically for a Raspberry Pi will have Python support. And its not just Pimoroni that do this. It’s the most common program language used with a Pi. And anything that can also be used with a PICO will have Micro Python support. Good or bad that’s the way it is at the moment.
I haven’t seen much in the way of discussion on using Java on the forum. You might be on your own on this one. You’ll need to figure out how to code for the Holtek HT16D35A LED matrix driver chip in Java.

I have looked at the documenation you provide for the display chip. Can you please provide the connection diagram for theUnicornHatMini and may I have a copy of the Python library/

Just so you know, I don’t work for Pimoroni. I just like to hang out on the forum and help when I can.
The pinout is here,
Unicorn HAT Mini at Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout
It looks like the two driver chips are on SPI, one on CE0 and the other on CE1.
The Python repo is here,
pimoroni/unicornhatmini-python: Python library for the Pimoroni Unicorn HAT Mini RGB LED Display (github.com)

This is all linked to from the product page by the way.

Thank you. I did see those but had assumed that there would be more pins needed, not having used SPI before. I shall now try to relate to the code you pointed to.