First at all…sorry for my horrible english!!!.
I want to show you my third arcade project based on Raspberry PI 3 B+ and the PICADE Kit.
I made my own customization of the PICADE kit adding some interesting things:
- Added 12 inch screen.
- Added internal 12v DC power supply.
- Added 2 voltage regulator modules.
- Added Led illuminated buttons.
- Added RGB led illuminated stick.
- Added ATXraspi for secure shutdown and reboot.
- Added chrome button for shutdown and reboot.
- Added internal 2.5 HDD 1 Tb for external rom storage. (more than 20.000 games)
- Added external USB, HDMI and Giga Ethernet ports.
- Added HDMI switch (1 IN from Raspberry) (2 OUTS betwen 12" screen or external TV)
- Added my own artwork printed over adhesive vinyl.
- Added artwork for button labels.
- Added 12v LED marquee.
- Added external 230v power port.
Installed retropie 4.4.
Customized 80´s style intro video.
Customized 80´s style background music.
I hope you like it!!!
Here is a video:
And some pics: