Connect PMS5003 to Breakout Garden for Raspberry Pi using Particulate Matter Sensor Breakout using

Story.

I decided to do a little project with Raspberry Pi with Breakout Garden with some sensors, webcam (as a camera for pi does not work).
I finished my small project, and then Pimoroni released … Enviro+ that does what I wanted.

However, they released [1 x PMS5003 Particulate Matter Sensor with Cable] and I (https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pms5003-particulate-matter-sensor-with-cable) and they released now 1 x Particulate Matter Sensor Breakout (for PMS5003).

Question Can I connect PMS5003 using Particulate Matter Sensor Breakout (for PMS5003) to my Breakout Garden for Raspberry Pi (I2C) ?

I apologize if a question is dumb but I am hardware illiterate and I already murder Pi camera and 2 ribbons for that.

I think you need a UART serial interface for PMS5003, not I2C.

Yeah, if it was i2c the pins would be marked SDA and SCL, not TX and RX. To wire that up to a Breakout Garden Hat or pHat you’ll have to connect it to those other broken-out pins the ones you use the male header with.