Connectors on Breakout-Garden-Hat

Hi all,
I have a question about the Garden Hat.
Are all INT pins tied together, so I can only use two breakout boards of the same type (if INT is the address line)?
If so, is there another breakout-garden-hat, where the INT pins are separated and connected to different GPIOs.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regrads
Matthias

According to the schematic all the INT pins are tied together and go to the one GPIO pin.
breakout_hat_spi.sch (shopify.com)
You’d need this,
I2C Breakout Garden Extender Kit (3 pairs) (pimoroni.com)
or this,
Breakout Garden I2C Connector (pack of 5) (pimoroni.com)
to make something up.

Are all INT pins tied together, so I can only use two breakout boards of the same type (if INT is the address line)?

Which Breakout Garden HAT are you thinking of? The INT pins on the Pi HAT aren’t address lines, those INT pins are only present on the I2C sockets which don’t use pins for addressing. Instead, the INT pin is usually the interrupt pin, so that if a sensor needs the host to do something immediately it toggles the INT (e.g., if a temperature sensor detects a temperature outside a selected window).

Yes in this case you"re right. But in case of the 12bit ADC the INT Signal can be used as Addrres line t hink.
Or with an 1 out of 8 Decoder I can addrres Up to 8 ADCs.

Thanks. Bit I won’t build up a board by myself. I think of Something existing.
If there is no existing board I take the pi-hut and cut off the lines, that’s the fastest way I think.