Encosure for Plasma Stick 2040 W (Pico W Aboard)

Has anyone found a nice way to enclose the Plasma Stick 2040 W (Pico W Aboard)?

I’m not keen on leaving it bare. I have my eye out for something I can put it inside but not found anything yet.

(I don’t have a 3D printer. I don’t know anywhere or anyone that has a 3D printer I can use. I’m not going to pay a company that does 3D printing and posts it to you lots of money.)

An empty spice bottle / jar?
An empty pill or vitamin container?

Since the stick has the microUSB socket on one end and the wires for the LEDs on the other an enclosure should ideally have, or be easily made to, have a hole at each end. The LED wires could be folded over though to go in/out the same end as the microUSB. The spice bottle/jar idea has potential.

I was just looking at my Pi Zero in this case Adafruit Raspberry Pi Zero Case : ID 3252 : $4.75 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits and thought, would the Plasma Stick fit in that? The answer is so close to being yes, one of the cut outs of the lid is even the exactly shape/size as the screw terminals on the stick, but it it’s all about 3mm off in one direction. But maybe there’s a Zero case the Plasma Stick would fit in.

I removed the screw terminals on mine and soldered the wires on to the board. Makes it a lot slimmer. My wife was using inhalers. I took one of the covers for my case. I drilled a hole in one end for the LED strip, and plug the USB cable in via the already open end. The cover was green which worked out great as I use mine as Christmas tree lights.