How to configure/map picade joystick and buttons for amiberry

Hi I’ve had the picade for some time now and I’ve recently started doing amigaemulation which is well and good with my ps3 controller through bluetooth - but I can’t get the picade joystick to do ANYTHING in the amiga emulators like Amiberry.

Can anyone help me?

Hello

I have the same problem here with uea4arm and amiberry.

• Is there a way to use the Picade joystick and buttons in Amiga emulation without modifying and recompiling uae4all (and losing the keyboard in the process)?
  • About uae4all: I have to confess that I don’t understand what “the controls are hardcoded” means while still being able to setup “custom controls” in the GUI (but they don’t work)!
  • Would reconfiguring the Arduino (the new firmware allows it) to act like a pad instead of a keyboard solve the problem? But then, are there no problems with other emulators wo would rather need a keyboard?

@jacom.melin: could you solve the problem?

Regards
Patrick

OK, this seems to be a dead thread.

In case it could interest somebody later, I found a solution which works with amiberry only:

• install the latest amiberry (I did it from source, it would probably work also from binary)
  • the working settings in the GUI (F12) are: Input/Port 1 = “Retroarch keyboard as Joystick”
  • no other settings necessary

Still trying to find it out with uae4arm, as it seems to be more compatible than amiberry.