Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad

I have problems pairing the Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad with my PC, both in linux and win10 ( it simply does not pair). It works fine with my android mobile. Could it be not compatible with the USB receiver that is a 5.0 Bluetooth dongle? Can you advise me a USB dongle that is proven working? Thanks in advance.

out side of Pimoroni you could buy/Try a Flirc universal usb dongle https://flirc.tv/support/flirc-usb
I would also go to windows device manager and update or make sure that bluetooth is turned on . a just in case ,to get to device manager right click on the windows icon on the taskbar and select device manager

The device manager is working properly, everything is fine, the dongle is installed and the keyboard is discovered. When I try to connect it to the pc, it keeps trying to connect forever without success. Many Thanks for your prompt response, you are very kind. I’ll try the flirc way.

Might want to read up on what that FLIRC USB Dongle does, to make sure its what you want? The one I have reads and remembers the IR codes sent by IR remote controls. You then map those button pushes to keyboard commands.
It lets you use an IR remote control as if it was a USB connected keyboard.

Many thanks, i realized that flirc is not a viable solution to connect my bt keyboard to a pc. I need to try a different bt usb dongle.

It’s a very cool bit of tech, just not the cool bit of tech your looking for.

Adafruit have this one, Bluetooth 4.0 USB Module (v2.1 Back-Compatible) : ID 1327 : $11.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits