New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

hi can you please tell me where you got the black start and select buttons thanks.

Who are you asking? What post number are u referring to?

As in the physical switches?

The text is from stickers that came with one of the more recent picadeX hat batches.

sorry i am looking for the black buttons with start and select written on them as in one or two of peoples finished builds cant find them anywhere any help would be great thanks

Something like this?? or maybe he used the decal sheet that came with the Picade?

thanks i think your right it must be a decal he put on himself thanks GeekaBoo

I think this might be what you’re looking for.

This has just gone up on the Pimoroni GitHub! Useful!

Hi Guys great artwork and good to see so many people have built these brilliant arcade machines

I have recently finished building the 10inch picade and would love to have the street fighter artwork you created in post#2
are you able to send me the file I need. I can print up to A3 but suspect I will need to send it off for a professional finish.

thanks and keep it up

This file doesn’t seem to be there?

Moved here https://github.com/pimoroni/picade/blob/master/picade-docs/picade-artwork-templates-a4.pdf

1 Like

I made that artwork for the old picade. I will need to make a new for the new picade. I am away on business and will be able to do it this weekend when I get back home.

1 Like

No rush,I really appreciate the amount of time and energy you guys have put in to this.

All this art work is amazing - I have a few questions if you could help please

1. I have just bought a new 10" kit - what is the best template to make my own artwork/
  2. where do people get these printed what material size etc
  3. has anyone made a Street Fighter 2 one I can use?

thanks in advance

Look at post 830 to click on link to get the template to make your own. I can make you one this weekend.

that would be amazing thanks

That looks great once printed and fitted will post a pic. Keep up the work guys.

Pm me your email so I can send a higher quality pic