New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

OK here you go? PM me your email so I can send them to you. These are for the 2018 Picade.

Hi there would it be possible to get a copy of these street fighter ones that I could print out on A4 paper. Thanks in advance(it’s the 2018 picade I have) ciaranhickey@gmail.com

which post numbers?..

I see it now? Send to you now.

Hey the holes for the console on the nightmare on elm street aren’t lining up when I print it. Any chance you could email it to me without the holes so I can just cut out the holes? Thank you.

Yes I can but I can’t sent it until Friday. I am out of town. The reason it does not line up is because it was not printed to the right scale.

Ahh okay. I’m printing on a4 paper. What scale should it be?

I am not sure. Maybe others can help answer that. What I did was take the artwork that came with the picade and then took my artwork to be printed and the local printer company I asked they print it to match that size.

Got it! Needed to be printed at 300ppi. Thank you!

I ma not sure but it may work. If you look at the examples above the old template said 10cm scale. Not sure what that means.

Came out perfect! Thank you!

3 Likes

Awesome. Looks good. Enjoy it.

Where did you get that joystick?

It looks like a 45mm ball top. I have 2 of them. Like this one.

It’s this stick.

With the optional bay top

Thank you so much :)

Hi Wheelhorse,
Do you have a template for the newest Picade 10"?

I don’t have a template for the 10" screen. My template will work for the Marquee, Control Panels, Sides, and Bottom front piece.

1 Like

Wow… Amazing Theme! Love to have that for my Picade.

Hello everybody. I just joined this forum today and I’m very impressed by the artwork i see here.