New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

I was wondering if anyone had a template for the older version of Picade that includes the front section, below the controls (the section with 2 buttons at the front)?

If not, could someone who has one built, could they give me the dimensions of that section please? I specifically want to make sure that the buttons are not going to be where my graphics are going.

https://github.com/pimoroni/picade/blob/master/picade-docs/Picade-Retail-BYO-Art.pdf is the template for the kickstarter Picade, it doesnā€™t include the front panel dims but the marquee panel should be close enough to use?

when you print the above (the line on top is the 10 cm ruler, you can simply draw the lines with a pencil from the black console layout and marque. this is the result after printing it on an a4 paper poster at a professional printshop (only around 6 euro):

itā€™s the only way i can contribute back to the firum after it saved my build :) the pics of my build arent really sharp but the image for printing isā€¦ its my cameraā€™s fault here - old phone :)

All the Best to all! Daan

1 Like

Hi, these look great! If itā€™s not too much trouble could I please have a copy of the Darth Vader PSD?

Many thanks

T

Hi Wheelhorse i love what are you doing with your artwork <3 Itā€™s possible to send me the popeye artwork for the 8" screen please ?

Here my mail thibault.fonteyraud@gmail.com

Thank You

Hi Wheelhorse itā€™s possible to have this artwork for the picade 8" screen please ? :)

Hi, @Wheelhorse iā€™m new on the forum my Picade comes next week and iā€™m very impressed by your artwork , is it possible to get captain america artwork in full size files to print .
Thank you

PS: je ne sais pas si je peux Ć©crire en franƧais mais bon, @VaFank pourrais-je te contacter ( je ne vois pas les mp ?) si jā€™ai des problĆØmes software pour lā€™installation de retropie ? Merci

I just want to thank my fellow contributor Wheelhorse. I never thought this thread would be so popular after I started making the artwork. His work is so good and detailed. I donā€™t really do artwork anymore since I have a new job which has me traveling. Thank you Wheelhorse for helping everyone enjoy there picades.

1 Like

I finished by custom Rampage World Tour Picade, I want to thank Wheelhorse for the blank Template he gave me, that I gave to a arcade printer on Ebay who happened to have the Rampage World Tour Graphics and they printed it to scale for the Picade. I added a battery operated LED strip to the marquee, since ive heard most people need 2 plugs to have a lit up marquee and I only wanted 1 power cord, I also added 6 Sanwa Silent black buttons to replace the default buttons, and a red bat top to look more like the real arcade.

5 Likes

Wow, that looks great!!

1 Like

I have two of the new Picade Consoles and am pretty blown away by the talent in this thread! Iā€™m interested in several of the panel artwork options for my two consoles. Iā€™ve seen direct requests, PMs, etc. so at the risk of asking an obvious question, whatā€™s the correct means to request something Iā€™d like to try out?

Thanks!

Angle77lopez - Thank you for the kind words! Good luck with your new job!!!

I know this is very old, but is there a way to get the original high res graphics that make up Sepinho Mix 1 ? I am building a little larger cabinet and love this theme.

Have you made a turtleā€™s in time one for the new 10ā€™ inch picade??

Iā€™d be forever grateful if someone could make me freddy krueger/nightmare on elm street art for the new 10 inch picade. My email is jonamazon26@gmail.com. Gunna give it a go myself but Iā€™m horrible at photoshop. Iā€™ll post it if I make something decent.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Amazing!! If you could email me the higher resolution files that would be awesome

OK sending nowā€¦

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s some great service right there!

Iā€™m wondering what the possibilities are of getting any or all of these MAME graphics? I checked with Wheelhorse and he said he does not have them.

If it makes it any easier, I have two of the 2018 Picade Consoles so I just would need the console art and not the marquees.

Thank you!