New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Also what size screen you using?

I have th 10 inch screen. Will have to print out on A4

hi you makes a great works!thx how send you my mail to have the psd files please

So happy with it.
2 screw holes didn’t quite line up but you don’t notice it. I recommend not bothering with voiding them as a quick pin prick and screw straight through the paper worked ace.

1 Like

Looks nice. Enjoy it.

1 Like

Wow this is great~ I just bought Picade 10 inch and just assembled it.

And I just found your great works. I also decorate my picade with your nice works.

I like street fighter, super mario, final fight, Bobble Bobble…

Could you send a higher quality pic to print?

My email address is " chon31@naver.com ".

Thank you very much~

Awesome. Glad you like it. Which post # are you asking about? You have the new 2018 model right?

Hi Wheelhorse I have a 10 inch Picade and would like to give it a bubble bobble theme. If you have anything that I can use I would appreciate it. If you can help me my email is chon31@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Joshua

Thanks for reply.

My picade is 2018 10-inch model. 2018-SF post is great.

Can I use it?

Thanks~

Sure. The one I just posted recent?

That’s right~! Ryu and Can~

OK I will send it tomorrow

I can make my picade cool now~

Thank you very much~

Have a good day~

hello, are you still making artwork for picades - I would really love a Original Street fighter 2, Ms Pacman or donkey kong for 10 inch

Many thanks

who’d this fit the 10 inch new version? if so could I have the artwork please

Many thanks

would this fit the 10 inch new version? what size paper does this need to be printed on? any suggestions for a good quality printer?
Many thanks

Could i get the psd files for the version 1 picade and the bigger png files? I think i just need the sides and control panel. My email is stickdawgman@gmail.com

Thought I would show my build guys20190802_060238

5 Likes

Could anyone send me PSD files for Galaga for Picade 10"? Also has anyone done side art for it?

Thanks,
Bret bretroh@msn.com

1 Like

Signed up, just to show my appreciation for that awesome template.

I would appreciate a copy, black border, for my newly acquired Picade. Thank you so much, in advance!