New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Wow… I love Bubble Bobble one of my all time Favs and spent many hours and money playing that game in the 1980s… Do you have a version of this for the new 10" Picade? I think its between this and possibly Metal Slug for my setup… PS I think that all of the artwork that’s on this thread are fantastic and now I think i may need a couple more Picade’s LOL…

l

Not sure how to private message but I really love your artwork. Will you please send me the full size bubble bobble artwork from post 694 and tell me how I can get it printed? Email is [REDACTED].

Hi there, Just waiting for my 10’ picade and I’ve been reading this wonderful thread since my order with great modding ideas!!!

Has someone tried some chrome u molding on this cabinet ? Not sure what depth and reference I should be looking for…

Keep up with the good work and have a happy new year everyone!

Hello,

I’m looking to do the same but with a Mrs Pacman / bubble bobble skin - can someone help me with artwork, Printing suggestions and show whereto get the plexi glass topper, please? @Wheelhorse

Many Thanks

Hello, after a long break im back on this - is this artwork still available

Many Thanks

hello, @Wheelhorse do you have Mrs Pacman artwork for picade 10 inches?

Many Thanks, sorry for all the messages :)

2 Likes

Finaly i had the time to finish my Picade with the Captain America Theme! I also lighted up the marquee with neopixel stips animated by arduino nano. There is also a YouTube video out there with the Picade and the animation:

Thx to Wheelhorse for the Art Work !

20210109_234930_1

4 Likes

Amazing. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That looks great!! Thank you for sharing!!!

1 Like

Hello everybody…Marc here from Luxembourg…i am a new Picade user, and absolutely love it. I would like to make a new artwork for my 10 inch picade, but it seems i can only find templates for the screen, controller and marquee… is there an empty illustrator template for the side artwork as well?

many thanks for your help :)

Marc

Hi, I also have a Picade I bought in 2017 with a 10" screen upgrade. Just had a look through and its amazing the work you’ve done in these forums! Would it be possible to get the Space Invaders artwork from this post and details of the printing service?image I would really appreciate it. @Wheelhorse

PM your email address to me and i will send the file. I do not have a template for the 10" monitor. You will have to use the art for the 8" and cut the screen opening larger.

2 Likes

Would it be possible for me to still obtain the Captain America Theme artwork for a 2018 8" Picade like the one that you provided to Weba, please?

I am new and do not have PM capability yet, so I am hoping that there might be an alternate way for me to obtain this artwork.

Thank you!

antwoord chance to get the artwork of Mortal Combat? can’t send a pm unfortunatly…

@Wheelhorse

hi all - I’m struggling to find anyone in the UK who will print the artwork - has anyone got any recommendations?

Many thanks

Any way I could get a printable version of this street fighter 2 file? Would love to customize my picade!
Thanks for any help!

@Weba that is superb!
Did you print this at home? Also which stick and buttons are you using? Thanks 👍[quote=“Weba, post:988, topic:2618, full:true”]

Hi, the sticker was printet by a men who does car and boat stickers in Croatia.
The buttons are OBSF-30 Original Sanwa Buttons. And i replace only the black ball from the joystick with a battop american style red one.

1 Like

@Wheelhorse This is stunning work, spent hours looking at these last night!.

I’ve just ordered a 2018 8inch and would love to replicate the new neo geo mvsx machine if possible please? Could I also have same size version of previous Donkey Kong decal. Thank you so much!!