New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Your cardboard models look better than my actual picade. ;)

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve read this thread a few times as whilst building a Picade for a friends 40th. Am I correct in thinking that a corrected version of the Marvel Super Heroes artwork is post #558 (accounting for the screen being the wrong way round on the template) wasn’t posted? I saw updated side art later on but I have a new 8" Picade so would love to have the bezel.

I’ve tried to adjust it in Photoshop but it was beyond my limited skills! @Wheelhorse

Galaxy ][ was my favorite, the Epoch clone of invaders. That was my first table top video game and many good memories of pretending my blanket fort was a spaceship as I played.

Do you have the PDFs for this so I can print it out for my picade?

Is that Marvel Super Heroes suitable for printing?

Hi @Wheelhorse

That’s absolut amazing MK decals. Can you tell me in which format I have to print these side to get the best fit on my upcoming picade? A3 maybe? Greatings ✌️

Thx @Wheelhorse. Everything fits perfect! 👌

1 Like

Looks great!! Thank you for posting the picture!!

1 Like

Hi everyone

I’m just looking for some help or information. I’ve just ordered an 8" PiCade and wanted to jazz up the machine with original arcade Punch-Out!! marquee and control panel artwork.

I can see there’s a rather handy PDF file but I’m not at all good with graphic design and wondered if any of you could advise how I can correctly create the images to take to my local printers (I don’t have PhotoShop)

I’ve attached an image of the control panel file I want to amend and drop into the template. Any help is gratefully received!

Thanks in advance

Punchout

1 Like

1 Like

@Wheelhorse that looks amazing! Thank you so much for sorting that!

Damn wheelhorse you killed it again. Beautiful.

Hi Luis,

your artwork is amazing! Thank you!

I just installed Space Invaders. I love this game since I saw it for the first time. You designed a wonderful artwork for that. It´s the “Space Invaders Full.jpg” for the 8 inch screen. I would be very thankfull if you could send it to me in high resolution.

Thank you so much!

Chen

Hey. Can you tell me the post number of the artwork? Old picade or new one?

Hey, it´s post 147. My bought my Picade round abour 2015. It has an 8 inch screen as shown in post 147. The bottom of the artwork shows “CREDIT 02”. Thanks for replying!

I’ve not finished the build yet, but I’ve finished enough to show @Wheelhorse’s amazing artwork! Thank you so much for sorting it out

2 Likes

That looks great. Thank you for posting!!

Hi, I have a Picade I bought in 2017 with a 10" screen upgrade. Would it be possible to get the Space Invaders artwork from this post and details of the printing service. I would really appreciate it. @Wheelhorse

2 Likes

I wanted to use the Metal Slug or Dragons Lair art work posted and have a vendor on eBay print it on A3 vinyl paper. Is there anything special i need to do when sending them the file i downloaded from the forums, or is it already sized correctly to fit the 10 inch screen picade? the The artwork was uploaded by @Wheelhorse

1 Like